Saturday 8 February 2014

Day 39 - Begins with F

Just when I thought my world couldn't fall any more apart than it already has, it does. I have learned that I am way too trusting and way too accommodating. I never see it coming.. in a way I wonder if I failed to grow up somewhere along the line. The latest family antics are not something to be putting online anywhere, though believe me, naming and shaming was on my mind for quite some time. But, some things are best kept private so I will try and take my mind off things happening here and concentrate on something else, anything else, for some minutes. I have used the "failure" sign for a prompt of some sort or other last year, so I had to come up with something new.. and, in a desperate attempt to push things to the back of my mind, I glanced at one of my few remaining "real" books. My eyes landed on "Otherland" by Tad Williams, it is one of my all time favourite books and authors (after Lord of the rings and J.R.R. Tolkien) and this book actually has been signed by Tad Williams, so is very special to me. Here is the Foreword to the book:


Lucky7s prompt asked about my blog's story... there really isn't one. It was one of those "techie things" I wanted to try out back in 2007, then I realised that I really don't have anything interesting to say or blog about. For a while, I put some of my scrapbooking and crafty things on there, then lost interest and took them all down. It wasn't until 2012, the year of 365+1, that my blog saw some regular "action". Thanks to Anne I started to put my daily photos on here. Snippets of my chaotic life made it onto here, snippets of happy times... the good, the bad and the downright ugly all ended up here somehow. It isn't a full journal, although at one point I thought it would be a nice idea, I have changed the title at least 5 times, I have added and removed pages. This blog is pretty much as unstable as I am :) 



1 comment:

  1. BRAVO!
    I also found this blog
    365 +1 thanks to Anne.
    I also regularly check the statistics of the blog.
    SMILE!

    ReplyDelete