Wednesday 1 January 2014

Daily Snappers 2014: Day 01 and a summary of December

I surprised myself last night when i actually completed another year of photo taking... i did "cheat" for a few months, when i had missed prompts and life just wasnt very kind, but looking at my finished monthly pages, i am glad i did it!

So, here is my December 2013 (am i glad that is the last time i have to write that date!!!!)


And for 2014, I have started a brand new challenge.. it is all still very much a work in progress, but the blog works, the facebook group is growing and we are on instagram and twitter too!!!

Daily Snappers 2014: Happy New Year!! I hope you all had a good night a...: Happy New Year!! I hope you all had a good night and that 2014 will be a great year for us all! Today's prompt for our first photo is:...

The first day of photo taking is afoot... i hope we get some more of our 365+1 friends on board.. ive missed you ladies!!!

Here is my photo for today. A new, blank calendar always fills me with hope... that it will have many happy entries going into it for the year, that it means to draw a line under the old year and that things WILL get better.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New year!
    Great shots - great choice - congratulations!
    Good luck and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things will get better- we're going to make lots of plans to find things to scrapbook this year!

    ReplyDelete