Thursday 17 October 2013

Learn Something New Every Day - Say Cheese! Day 11

The soul never thinks without a picture.
Aristotle


So far, this has been my favourite learning day ...what i learned was:


  • I have quite a few photos that I'm really proud of
  • There are more photos of me than I had expected
  • I prefer to be the one taking the photos
  • It was really hard to narrow down my favourites
  • I really took a photo every day last year
  • I have way more "rubbishy" shots than I have good ones
  • I am not very good at deleting even the worst of photos
  • I need to backup my photos to a safe place
  • I should scrap more of my photos
  • I am still heartbroken that I don't have the kids' baby albums anymore
  • That some of the best memories are stored in our photos
  • That I would like to have a new dslr
  • That my iphone has become my favourite way to snap daily photos
Some of my favourite shots












No comments:

Post a Comment