Friday 4 October 2013

A Photo A Day - Doing all the missed 4th today

I am getting there with all the catching up I'm having to doIt is a strange concept for me to get back into something like this, there is a small voice at the back of my head telling me that I am cheating, that I "can't just go and take a photo today and pass it off as one taken in March,April, May or any other month than October". But, as part of overcoming my learned behaviours, and especially getting rid of those that are not beneficial to me or counter productive, I am going to just have to force myself to accept this year as it was and is.

So, here are today's photo and my catch ups.

In motion (Natty was driving), This happened today (husband bought me flowers!!!)
(never)Alone with one of these, Lucky Cornish Pixie and Fresh (not very original i know)

No comments:

Post a Comment