Wednesday 20 June 2012

Day 171 - Same but def different


Girls.. vlad here.. i think i need your help! I am currently drowning myself in a bottle to stop my human from drowning herself in it!! now, this girl cannot handle her drink.. shes had 3 so far and at least she has stopped burrying me in tissues, but i think i may prefer that! although, this coconutty stuff IS quite nice *hicks* oooppss was that me?? I just KNOW that this will end in more tears, especially in the morning when my human will be all cranky and have a massive headache... should i just let her get on with for tonight? or down the bottle myself? or maybe i should recruit some help from my lazy brother Dimir (who is hiding around this place somewhere) I wish i could bring you all up to date with what a truly horrendous time i have had with this lot! i have read up on some of the unfortunate events my fellow masots have experienced.. all i have to say is... i have met the inside of an oven! the inside of a tumble dryer! and i have been subjected to a SHARK... yup you read that right.. a SHARK! anyway


5 comments:

  1. A Shark!!!!***^^^!!! uh - oh.

    The bali? Try and get your human to step away from it, then hide it and try and get her outside for a nice walk. Although she may not feel like it. Then I prescribe cuddles all day and here are some to get you started. (((cuddles)))xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh- that's lovely Jen!

    More hugs coming your way here, too.

    I hope she enjoyed her Bali and that helps her cope with the bad head today! I should take her shopping today and get her to treat herself to something JUST for her!!! I think she's partial to Galaxy. But try to get her to buy something that makes her smile a little.

    I'm the other end of an email if she needs more cybe hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep her sober, Vlad, she doesn't need a headache on the top of that. Some fresh air would be a good idea. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vlad, i hope you managed to both avoid a bad head. We have a little sun here....maybe you could persuade your human friend to go for a walk like jen perscribed. Hope you both have a better day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At the top!
    Naturally - Vlad is not cherry to stand on the cake, right?
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete