Friday 27 April 2012

Day115 - Tower

Ok, time to cheat... twice for today! I just cannot be bothered to find a tower.. so i have renamed my shamefully huge ironing mountain to ironing TOWER.. whether its called a mountain or a tower, its HUGE and will take me forever to get rid off! The other photo i actually took yesterday in London, those pillars tower over you right at the entrance to the Natural History Museum, a firm favourite with the kids. Only this time we actually enjoyed ourselves, no shouting, hollering and argueing! so that was a novel experience for us all.

1 comment:

  1. Am I glad we don't iron in this house !
    Those pilars are gorgeous. I never managed to go to the Natural History Museum. I really would like but each time we are in London, it's either to visit a company or to redo my passport or my parents are around. May be soon...

    ReplyDelete