Thursday 16 February 2012

Day 47 - Inside your handbag

I really loved today's word, i had planned to include a shot like this in my 2012 journal anyway. It was a bit daunting to show you all what kind of clutter i cart around with me on a regular basis.. the only thing not in there at the moment is my ereader as that was charging when i took the photo and i generally only take it to places where i know ill be waiting. So, here is a rundown of the contents of my Mary Poppins bag:
1 matching inside bag with my essential supplies like more chapsticks, more hand sanitizer etc.
1 packet of tissues
1 handsanitizer spray bottle
1 mint flavoured breath freshener
1 hairbrush
1 doodle i did while waiting somewhere or other
4 receipts for various gifts
1 stick of gum
1 pen holder
1 notepad
1 camera (my "old" one, you just never know when it will come in handy)
1 iphone
I was quite pleased to see that there wasnt anything in there i dont use or need :) must all be part of this new and decluttered me!!

2 comments: